16 September 2007

12th Anniversary Trip

Today is our 12th Anniversary. If someone had told me on that rainy September evening twelve years ago what our lives would be like now, I am sure I wouldn't have believed it. To be more accurate, I am sure I couldn't have conceived it. I used to be limited to thinking only about a month ahead. Now I alternate between thinking a meal ahead and twenty years in the future while trying to concentrate on enjoying every moment that I can. We have been immensely blessed, and I am sure that I still cannot conceive of what the next years may hold or what life will look like in twelve years, but I am certain that my wife shall still be by my side, and I shall be by hers.



We celebrated our anniversary with an exciting trip to the park. It was a lovely early fall day: windy, humid, and alternately too warm and too cool. We had a splendid time.

Photo Caption: Someday this will all be mine

Peace

..._

No comments: