28 January 2007

Donuts with Daddies Redux

It was Donuts with Daddies day again at my son's school on Friday. I told about my previous adventure with DWD here. Once again, I got a tie and a book about me. According to my son:

Daddy works at "American School."
Daddy is "60 FEET" tall.
Daddy is "66" years old.
Daddy is happy when "I give him a gift on his birthday."
Daddy's favorite food is "sarl" (cereal).
Daddy likes to "Paly (Play) games on the comeputr (computer)."
Daddy and I like to "Fish".
If daddy were an animal, he would be a "bird."

The boy refused to eat his donut because it was too sticky. He wondered, "Why did they get these type of donuts." I think he was expecting to get the munchkins they had gotten last year. He had promised me a chocolate one.

The class entertained us with a song and then got the dads to join in on the Tootie-ta song. I wore the tie all day so I could brag all day about my boy. The tie will go on the rack next to the one from last year. There is plenty of room for more.

Peace

No comments: