30 December 2005

Search Engine Wars

My statcounter.com statcounter has a feature that allows me to see if a person came to my blog via a Google or similar search engine. Here are the last eleven searches that have led to my blog:

cary elwes beer belly [this search came from Germany]
special x-mas gift for husband
have i fell out of love with my husband
i think my husband is gay.
atlantic okinawa playset
sarcastic letter of resignation
christmas letter ideas for husband
need more attention from husband
ohoopee river georgia
take easy with husband in bed [this search came from The Islamic Republic of Iran]
letters to a husband when you get offended

Sadly, I don't think my blog has been useful for any of these; at least, I hope not.


Peace

2 comments:

Scott said...

Actually, I come here all the time for help with my Atlantic Okinawa Playset.

Just so you know.

Splitcat Chintzibobs said...

I just got another hit for "I think my husband is gay". I must be moving up the search engine ranks.