18 May 2006

Cocoa Beach

Splitcat is on his way to Cocoa Beach this morning. He called right before they were leaving. I was getting a little worried since I had not heard from him since Monday night. But he still sounds like he is having a great time. He's been to Epcot, Magic Kingdom, and Animal Kingdom in the past two days. This is one of those times I wish we had a cell phone. We've been doing okay around here. I came down with a cold yesterday. And had an unpleasant episode of morning sickness on Tues. P. got to spend the night with his grandparents and his Poppa took him to the "Newquarium." His favorite thing was the whale sharks. And the ice cream. E. got to spend the night with her cousin. It's pretty funny when three yr olds concoct a slumber party totally on their own. They got to have their nails painted and other girlie fun. I didn't blame her for not wanting to come back home. I spent the night with my parents that night and was able to just relax. But now I have to try to get somethings done around here. The laundry is starting to back up again. And my children have way too many toys. P.'s graduation is tonight. It should be fun. I can't believe how big he has gotten. I am very proud of him for all his accomplishments this year. I am glad I made the right decision to send him to school. It has helped him tremendously.

No comments: