02 May 2006

Some United 93 Links

In case you are interested, here are some more links concerning United 93. I am trying to figure out how I can use this next year in my classes. I sense a project coming.


Salon: Stephanie Zacharek: United 93
NRO: Peter Suderman: Here's Why
NRO: Alston B. Ramsay: An Extraordinary Flight
NRO: Rich Lowry: 9/11 Unvarnished
NRO: Louis Wittig: United 93 Lands in New York
Metacritic: provides list of links to reviews
MSNBC: A Dark Day Revisted
Slate: Ron Rosenbaum: Hijacking the Hijacking
Slate: Dana Stevens: United We Fall
New York Press: Matt Zoller Seitz Welcome to the 9/11 Show
New York Times: Manohla Dargis: Defiance Under Fire
CNN: Todd Leopold: The Mysteries of United 93
CNN: Lisa Schwarzbaum: Brilliant, Tough, United 93
WSJ: Opinion Journal: Hollywood goes to War

There are many, many more. I found a number of these links through the Suderman piece on NRO. Let me know if any of you come across any other good treatments of the subject.

My own struggle with the question of whether it is too soon for such a movie were put conclusively to rest yesterday when I discussed the movie with some of my classes. I will tell you why in the next exciting edition of TOLN.

Peace

No comments: