18 November 2005

Some Updates

I knew I shouldn't have done it. I have already recieved a hit from someone looking for "wife pictures". He or she came from Malvern, Penn using the Shared Medical Systems servers.

Last night I woke up in cold sweat wondering why someone at the US State Department was searching for "Powder Puff Girls". I suppose the Girls are a fitting symbol for their particular corner of the Federal government.

And yes, I might be re-posting the words "wife pictures" and "Powder Puff Girls" to increase my hitcount. I am stuck at "999".

I haven't heard anything back from Nigeria in a while. I think that is normal. It probably takes a lot of time to process the paperwork to transfer $9.5 million to the United States.

1 comment:

fiorinda said...

COngratulations!!!!! YOu've reached One thousand Hits!!!!!